To be successful in an online course, you first need to know where your course is and how to log into it. To login to your online course:
1. Open your web browser.
2. Go to UCONNECT. UCONNECT is UCO’s student portal where you can access your student records, email, and online classes.
3. Go to the “Academics” tab.
4. Click on either the link under “My Courses and Schedule” or click on the link in the Desire2Learn (D2L) news section. Or, paste http://learn.uco.edu into the address bar of your web browser.
5. Login to D2L using the same information as you would login to UCONNECT.
6. Once you login, you will see a list of classes on your home page.
7. Click on the course you want to access. If you don't see the course you are looking for, check under the drop-down menu to search.
For more information, visit the Logging Into D2L